The recent Klein/Rice Panel on Education concluded in March, 2012 that our Pre K – 12 schools are so bad, they are a national security threat. Do you think this is so?
Also, what do you recommend that we do about this? Our nonprofit organization, THE LEEEGH, now has 19 courses to offer to train teachers and principals, plus all staff at Pre K – 12 schools to help them meet the new demands on educators. Please see: www.trainingforeducators.org.
- LEADERSHIP TRAINING FOR TEACHERS
- LEADERSHIP TRAINING FOR PRINCIPALS AND ADMINISTRATORS
- GOAL SETTING AND GOAL REALIZATION
- TIME MANAGEMENT
- NEW TRENDS IN PREK-12 EDUCATION
- STRATEGIC MANAGEMENT FOR EDUCATORS
- CURRICULUM DEVELOPMENT
- INSTRUCTIONAL STRATEGIES
- LEADING CHANGE IN SCHOOLS
- STRATEGIES FOR CLOSING THE ACHIEVEMENT GAP
- BECOMING COMFORTABLE WITH TECHNOLOGY IN THE CLASSROOM
- DEVELOPING AN EFFECTIVE CLASSROOM ENVIRONMENT
- CLASSROOM MANAGEMENT
- FORMATIVE ASSESSMENTS
- MANAGING STUDENT ATTENTION
- HYBRID INSTRUCTIONAL STRATEGIES
- DIFFERENTIATED INSTRUCTION
- CREATING A WORKSHOP ENVIRONMENT IN THE CLASSROOM
Herb Rubenstein, Founder and Executive Director, THE LEEEGH, INC.